- please read -
These rules have been compiled for the comfort of all campers on site, and politely request that you read and abide by them.
- Only the Site Allocated should be used
- Altar Fires only to be used (These are available, please ask the crew for guidance). Please note open fires may be restricted during periods of dry Weather. There are to be no ground fires under any circumstances.
- Wood may be taken from the central woodpile and also any fallen dead wood may be taken from the woods, please ensure any un-used wood is returned to the wood pile and not left on your camping area. It is not permitted for campers or visitors to cut any standing trees, bushes or shrubs. Chainsaws are strictly prohibited.
- For your protection shoes or boots must be worn on or near the wood pile.
- Axes and Saws should not be used away from your camping area.
- As Dustbins are provided around the site, no pits are to be dug.
- Campers are requested to be mindful of each other and not to walk through someone else’s campsite.
- On Completion of camp, please report your departure to the Crew in the Site Office.
- A Limited amount of pioneering equipment is available from the Warden or Crew. It is important when you have finished use to return it promptly to the storage area. Under no circumstances should screws or nails be used with the Pioneering Equipment.
- A First Aid Book Is Located in Reception
PLEASE REPORT ALL ACCIDENTS, INCIDENTS or NEAR MISSES to the Warden or Crew.
- All Campers are requested to observe all out of bounds areas and private signs; including but not exclusive to the Workshop, Crew Quarters, Wardens Den and Garden Area.
- Visitors and Campers dogs are not allowed on the Campsite or in the woods.
- We politely ask that noise is kept to a minimum between 22:00 and 07:00. Radios and Musical equipment must not be played to the detriment of other campers or neighbours.
- Rubbish to be placed in the skip in the main car park, please ensure the lid is kept closed, for assistance please see the crew. The skip is not to be used for the disposal of tents, broken equipment or gas bottles, please take these home and dispose of responsibly.
- Cars and other privately owned vehicles are not allowed on any campsite, and must use the recognised parking areas only.
- Please park sensibly, and ensure that you leave suitable access for any emergency vehicles.
- Do Not Tamper with any Firefighting Equipment.
- The use of fireworks is strictly prohibited.
- Drones, or other aerial remote control aircraft are not permitted.
- The Most Important Rule– Lees Wood is a campsite to be enjoyed, and we hope you enjoy your stay with us. If you need assistance at any time the Warden or Crew will gladly assist.